Thank you to the hosts of this summer writing intensive: Jaime Morrow, Alison Miller, Katy Upperman, and Erin Funk. You can head on over to any one of those blogs to find out more and to participate. Every Monday, you can go to any one of those blogs and post a link to your check-in post. Here is my update for the week:
1. How I did on last week’s goals: Abysmally. I… I’d rather just not talk about it…
2. My goal(s) for this week: Let’s pretend last week is a do-over. Pretty much the same goals this week:
- Spend at least half an hour each morning and each evening on the WiP.
- Work out at least five days this week.
- Critique pages for my writing group, which meets next Saturday.
3. A favorite line from my story, OR one word that sums up what I wrote/revised: A word that sums up what I wrote/revised would be … I’m sticking with “abysmal.”
4. The biggest challenge I faced this week (ex. finding time to write): Distractions, procrastination, and general laziness.
5. Something I love about my WiP: It’s still there, waiting for me! And hopefully it forgives me for this hideous week during which I pretty much ignored it.
Good luck to everyone in their goals this week!