It’s time again for Ready. Set. WRITE! This couldn’t come at a better time to motivate me to make some headway on my final revisions of THE WITCH OF HIGHLAND FALLS. The YA Buccaneers Spring Writing Boot Camp just finished and I really did not do well on that. Life has been crazy lately. Case in point: I actually wrote a “Currently…” blog post for last week and then completely forgot to post it! This probably is a good thing because I wouldn’t have had time to visit other blogs last week or interact with anyone leaving a comment on my blog. HOWEVER! This week, things have slowed down and I anticipate smooth sailing ahead. (Famous last words, right?)
So, here I go with Ready. Set. WRITE! It’s a summer writing intensive that provides great support and camaraderie and no small measure of accountability! 🙂 If you want to know more about it, how it’s run and where to sign up, visit this post on Jaime Morrow’s page. (She also did the awesome button above – and several others – because she’s cool like that.)
My Ready. Set. WRITE! goals for the summer:
- Finish this round of revisions for TWoHF by the end of June (I have a beta reader patiently waiting!)
- While waiting for notes back from my beta reader, write at least an hour a day on another WIP I started on a while ago and am anxious to get back to, tentatively titled FALLING.
- Get back to blogging more and interacting with others on their blogs more often!
- Spend ZERO time watching TV (okay, maybe at least cut back to a couple hours a week).
- Spend ONLY one hour a day on the internet!
My goals for this week:
- Spend an hour a day on revisions for TWoHF.
- Visit the blogs of as many of the other RSWers as possible to say “howdy!” and “good luck!”
- Spend minimal time watching TV (try to talk hubby into cancelling cable… a recurring discussion at my house).
- Spend minimal time on the internet.
If you are joining Ready. Set. WRITE! (or even if you’re not) leave me a note and say hello!